Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm planning an order at Forgeworld, and before ordering some MIEOTIC SPORE SACKS
I would like to know what they do and if it worth to use them. Anyone knows how they work ?
The rules for Meiotic Spores are in Imperial Armour Volume Four - Anphelion Project, page 107. Now, I of course can't spell out the details, but a short low-down should be okay.
- They are in many ways identical or at least similar to Codex Spore Mine Clusters (SMC), such as deployment, movement, etc.
- They're tougher and better armoured than SMC.
- They're similar to Bio-Acid in effect, except stronger.
- After detonation, they scatter a number of Bio-Acid Spores around.
- They can intercept enemy Fliers.
They are relatively costly, about a full Bio-Acid SMC for a single Meiotic Spore, but can of course be more effective thanks to their enhanced blast and the fact they throw regular BioA Spores around.
"The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."
It help...many thanks