new to eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new to eldar

Rav
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new to eldar

hi i am comming back to 40k after 2 years, i am comming back to eldar, and continuing where i left off . i am unsure of what type to collect , ulthwe, or the others , i play space marines and chaos space amrines up to 1000 points please advise me

thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

I suggest getting the codex first, then deciding from there. As you'll see, there is not longer unique craftworld rules.

Rav
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks its on the way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x4)

As stated, there are no longer any craftworld specific lists. However, it is possible - with a little thought - to theme the new codex to suit a specific craftworld. I.e. Iyanden - 10 man wraithguard squads (usually elite) can be made a troop choice if you have a spiritseer; Alaitoc - load up on pathfinders and rangers for your troops choices (pathfinders are now an upgrade - not a seperate entry); Biel Tan - use Dire Avengers as your troops (which are awesome now) and go heavy with the aspect warriors; Ulthwe - Get 2 Fasrseers and give them both warlock squads for your hq etc.
    I suggest reading the codex, reading it again, reading it another time to make sure you understand it and then post a list here for the members to make suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread