Mind War - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mind War

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind War

Hello All,

As part of a statistics project I put together this little excel file that shows the effect of mind war based on the relative leadership values of the farseer versus the victim. Im not sure if its useful, but its a little interesting to use so by all means try it out and tell me what you think. I have more excel files in progress for miscellaneous abilities so this is the first to come. Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/Mind+War+.../fileinfo.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Well, looks like a decent bit of work, especially useful if you use mind war a lot.
    BTW: You double posted, might wanna get a mod to remove the other one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Re: Mind War

Stuff like this is always really helpful for me. Thanks for putting it up!

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is really neat... I am a total nerd and love excel spread sheets... I wish I thought of something like this before like a hand to hand matrix. or even better a shooting matrix. (mouth begins to water, then slaps himself)
    Veni Vidi Vici
    "The plan is to win, if we don't win its cause you guys didn't follow the plan!"
    Eldar: 25,000 pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its funny that you mention that. The next spreadsheet that Im going to post will be a compendium of Eldar weaponry and the average number of wounds it will place on enemies of given toughness and armor. Of course it will also take into account factors such as ballistic skill, guide, and doom. Shortly after Ill put a sheet up for tanks and maybe one for CC. I like using these things for theoryhammer and they help me make decisions in battle. Look for the next one in a couple of days.

EDIT: Ive just realised that placing weapon statistics online, even in an indirect fashion, is probably frowned upon by GW. I was planning on using a system where all you need to do is type the name of the weapon in and it fills everything out for you but it seems thats a bad idea so im just going to make strength and AP and all that good stuff manual. Sorry = /
    Last edited by Heavyarms553; September 7th, 2007 at 03:53.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyarms553 View Post
    Of course it will also take into account factors such as ... guide, and doom. = /
    Awsome! I think one where you can turn doom/guide off and on in the spreadsheet would be great. especially if you can turn them on/off indidually.

"Theoryhammer," LMAO!!!! that is the best thing GW has done, sometimes theoryhammer is better than warhammer "... Yea, well Ive got (Insert theory here), and that will totally wipe out your (insert opponents theory here)"

-V
    Veni Vidi Vici
    "The plan is to win, if we don't win its cause you guys didn't follow the plan!"
    Eldar: 25,000 pts

+ Reply to Thread