New Warboss - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Warboss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Warboss

Hey folks.

Just a new Warboss on the block, throwing his Iron Gob into the ring. I've been playing my green machines for a few months now (just in time for a new codex and a boatload of new boys apparently!) Got myself a ragged dirty soot covered army of dirty scavenger orks. They've been doing okay, taking Eldar heads and stealing Space Marine gear, but they've also been taking their lumps and I realize I need to do some extended reading to really make 'em shine - and I hear this was the place to go to.

Anyway, going to read over all the topics now. Just really wanted to shout out an introduction and I look forward to begging for tips and tricks from the masters. Thanks in advance. And... WAAAGH!-on.

~Trunchok, the Great Maw
    Warboss of the 'Da Boot Black Boyz'

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Welcome to LO! I'm also very much looking forward to the new Ork codex, as they will be my second 40k army. In my opinion, this is the best site to get modeling/painting/gaming advice, and I did a lot of shopping around before settling here. I hope you have the same satisfaction. Good hunting!

Tekore

AKM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

LO is a very nice site.
    As an ork, also check the-waagh.com. Fantastic modellers there.
    "Politics is the womb in which war develops"
    Clausewitz

+ Reply to Thread