crons vs. eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crons vs. eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crons vs. eldar

i know eldar are pretty easy to take out but my brother who plays eldar uses shining spears and zooms up be hind terrain and jumps out and wipes out my smaller squads like destroyers and immortals. any suggestions on how to kill them8X

I love my nuns with guns!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    134 (x4)

You could try to use Scarabs to tie them up. The longer they are tarpitted the better. This will allow you to go after other targets with your Destroyers.
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    76 (x1)

Destroyers should be able to outmaneuver the shining spears. Maybe consider putting your lord with your immortals in order to discourage the charge, or provide a decent counter attack. Placing your Immortals in dangerous terrain would also protect them quite well from Jetbikes. A Deceiver would also be great, as it will be impossible for the shining spears to actually get a charge bonus on him, and he could tear them up pretty easily.

Hope this helped!
    ~Legionnaire
    "In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    170 (x5)

Considering all the units that can Teleport, Deep Strike, or Move Like Jetbikes, the Necrons are actually faster than Eldar. I know I never have an issue outmaneuvering them.

The first part to beating the Eldar is to get them to sit still. Once they stop moving, then they can be stomped pretty easily. Off the bat, you should target the Falcons and the Wave Serpents, then you should send Scarabs at any fast unit, like those hideously expensive Shining Spears.

I also find C'Tan do quite well, unless your opponent has Pathfinders. The Eldar are susceptible to the Nightbringer's Blowback. The Deceiver's Grand Illusion can allow you to redeploy your army to where the Eldar can't get a charge in.

WHFB: Dwarfs || WH40k: Imperial Fists, Necrons || WM/H: Trollbloods || BFG: Necrons

+ Reply to Thread