Feral Orks and the new Codex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feral Orks and the new Codex

Greetings one and all.

How are Feral Orks affected by the new codex. The rules for fielding a Feral army are unchanged on the GW site. But units such as Grotz have changed. As the Feral list was written from the old codex I assume it's still OK to apply all the same old rules until GW get their fingers out and write some new ones for us low tech players.

Any Feral players got any suggestions for new or changed units.......I've been trying out Boar Chariots....based on fantasy models. A bit like a buggy, can have big shooters, rokkits or burners and moves 6" with a 12" charge and fleet of foot. cost the same as a buggy but because of the reduced movement get free spikes and blade upgrade and and additonal CC attack due to the nature of those angry boars.

Also working on a Mukk Chukka........a catapult that lobs, boar and squiggoth dung at your enimies. Dung can be corrosive agianst armour, cause blindness, the smell could force enimies to retreat....etc etc.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by BigBaddad; February 13th, 2008 at 13:44.
    Mmmmmm.....cheese!
    <P>

You smile because I'm different........I laugh because you're all the same!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaddad View Post
    ......and moves 6" with a 12" charge and fleet of foot. cost the same as a buggy but because of the reduced movement get free spikes and blade upgrade and and additonal CC attack due to the nature of those angry boars.....
    I like the idea, but i think it should cost more than a buggy as it hasn't realy got reduced movement as it could potentialy move 24" a turn... and then it gets spikes, blades and an extra attack
    Last edited by Trusty Gnoblar; February 13th, 2008 at 18:59.
    I'm Useless :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Double post...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Gnoblar View Post
    I like the idea, but i think it should cost more than a buggy as it hasn't realy got reduced movement as it could potentialy move 24" a turn... and then it gets spikes, blades and an extra attack
    I think it could work out to a total of 42pts...with a burner.

What do you think of the idea of the Mukk Chukka........think of it as a big gun and it should be about right....looking into fluff behind the dung.......you might use a different template for each type.....the flamer one for the really runny stuff....lol....sorry about that but you know what it's like...don't want any on me
    Mmmmmm.....cheese!
    <P>

You smile because I'm different........I laugh because you're all the same!

+ Reply to Thread