Plasma Ball On A Monolith - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here do this. If so what will I need.

Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary. You know you probably won't like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

No I havent, but if you insist on going ahead with it I suggest buying a plasma ball kit and somehow fitting it to the monolith. A quick search online reveals there are miniature plasma ball kits. The smallest I found was 4" diameter, there may be a problem fitting something this large into the monolith.
    I assume you're using it to replace that fake-looking green crystal. My main concerns are the power source (probably need 12V or more) and the structure of the model. To fit a plasma ball and it's power source you'll need to remove quite a bit of the internal structure holding the model together and perhaps may even need to cut a large hole where the crystal normally sits.

If you manage to find a plasma ball less than 3" and powered by a 9V cell, go ahead with it but otherwise I think it's a little too much trouble.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Closed Thread