Fear List ?'s - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fear List ?'s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fear List ?'s

I'm looking to put together a fear list after playing the standard Necron fair for a bit. Does anyone here run a fear list regularly? What do you run in; lets say a 1500-point game. What armies really give you a tough time? Finally, what I conceder to be the most important question, Is it fun to play?.

I see a deceiver, flayed ones, pharahs combo being ungodly deadly and a change of pace from: march forward, shoot everything and repeat, that necrons are known for.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Well i cant say i play it regularly, as I don't actual play 40K much any more. However I do think its probably the most fun you can get from a Cron list. And Close Combat Crons are often unexpected by your opponant too, it gives you something new and interesting to try out with a seemingly dull army.

+ Reply to Thread