Can I still get plastic heavy weapon platforms without guardians? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

61 (x2)

Can I still get plastic heavy weapon platforms without guardians?

Under the 3rd edition rules, I had 2 eldar armies, biel-tan, and when it came out, ulthwe strike force. For the strike force i had a unit of 20 guardian defenders coming out of the portal with no platform. Under the new rules, I now have a lot of guardians that I have no use for because they have to take a platform now. I know they've released a box with just the plastic weapon platform, but the only way I can find it now is as part of the guardian box, which I have no use for cause I have so many as it is. Is there anywhere I can find just the platform? (plus my warwalkers could use a couple extra scatterlasers, as they are, stupidly enough, only packaged with one).

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Yes you can buy the weapon platform(plastic). But you will need to order three bit sprues from GW, the sprue for the weapons for the platform, and the other sprue that has the platform and 2 guardians for it, and then 2 bases for those guardians.
    But you can still run them the same as you did before, but take a sh. cannon as the weapon if you are skimming points as it is only 5pts to upgrade. I understand your dilemma, since I have an Ulthwe based army myself.

+ Reply to Thread