Starting Necrons. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well at my local club we are going to start a new army and buy new box per month...we have 20£ to 26£ per week...what should i start with?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Necrons.. They're in my opinion, really one of the more boring armies. One single troops choice.. Three heavy support choices, three elites choices, three fast attack choices, and two hq choices.
    Game after game you will field the same army. Sure you can change the name, and change the core tactics and all, but at it's heart, you will be playing the same army.
    <a href='http://www.onpoint-marketing.com/stealth-marketing.htm' target='_blank'>The future of marketing is here&#33; Stealth Marketing&#33;</a>
    Wait, you mean that optimism isn&#39;t fashionable anymore?&#33;
    Lord of Smart-ass Youthimizzles.
    Soup&#39;s up, bitches&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you suggest..SM??
    i want to play necrons and thats that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Zirellion@Apr 18 2004, 10:48
    well at my local club we are going to start a new army and buy new box per month...we have 20£ to 26£ per week...what should i start with?
    Start out with a few boxes of Warriors. Regardless of what you do they will by the core of your army. I would then pick up a lord (I like the destroyer lord) and at least three destroyers. After that get some Immortal models and then look to see what tactics you want to use past that. I love Wraiths and Tomb Spyders even thought most people don&#39;t like them a lot. Anyways, I hope that helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you like the destroyer lord would you reccomend getting that after 12 warriors and three scarabs.

:unsure: :unsure:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For your club the best thing to do is to save up for the battle force and a lord. That is going to be your base army 1 hq, 2 troops, 2 fast attack. Then you can go buy more warriors to increase your phase out, followed by an elite choice i prefer immortals. And then I would pick up some tomb spyders and more destoyers ( heavy and regular.) Well hope that helps

Closed Thread