Help,for Necron Auction... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello rto everyone i'm new to the site...i'm a fantasy player who is thinking to start a necron army i've found it in an auction on e-bay... hope you can help me....
    These are the models on sale...

24 Necron Warriors
    2 Heavy Destroyers
    10 Flayed ones
    2 Necron Lord/pariah
    1 codex Necron

can i do a competitive army with them please if you can answer fast because the auction will last one or two days max....?How many points are them in total?How much are they worth in money?
    Is it a good starting force?
    Thanks for any help....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Kroq-Gar@Apr 19 2004, 11:31
    Hello rto everyone i'm new to the site...i'm a fantasy player who is thinking to start a necron army i've found it in an auction on e-bay... hope you can help me....
    These are the models on sale...

24 Necron Warriors
    2 Heavy Destroyers
    10 Flayed ones
    2 Necron Lord/pariah
    1 codex Necron

can i do a competitive army with them please if you can answer fast because the auction will last one or two days max....?How many points are them in total?How much are they worth in money?
    Is it a good starting force?
    That is about 1000 points (more with wargear).

I honestly wouldn't buy it unless it was a hell of a deal. You won't be able to field the pariah since the minimum in a squad is 4. Heavy Destroyers and Flayed Ones are two of the least used units. Heavies cost too much and only give one shot a piece. Flayed Ones aren't used a lot since they are hth and most Necron players avoid that.

Look for an auction with a lot of warriors, destroyers, and immortals. That will be in every army and the most useful things to start out with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, for now they are at about 70 euro...and i think i was wrong they are normal destroyer...what do you think would be a good deal?how much do you think i should pay max for them?(You can tell me in Euro, Pounds or US Dollars...it's not a problem)oh and i missed 6 Swarms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Kroq-Gar@Apr 19 2004, 11:55
    Thanks, for now they are at about 70 euro...and i think i was wrong they are normal destroyer...what do you think would be a good deal?how much do you think i should pay max for them?(You can tell me in Euro, Pounds or US Dollars...it's not a problem)oh and i missed 6 Swarms
    Well the thing that kinda sucks about that is now you won't be able to use the Destroyers until you buy another since the min squad size is 3. I guess it isn't a horrible deal, but it isn't amazing and doesn't get you a lot of the stuff that you will want to start with.

Just to get you something to judge off of take a look at the Battleforce Box. It includes 20 Warriors, 5 Scarabs, 3 Destroyers brand new for about 60 euro. So you see you are getting them for a price better than you could buy them new, but they aren't exactly what you would want to get if you could pick out which models to buy. Remember warriors, destroyers, and immortals are what you want first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would say go for the deal... you get your two basic troop units, your lord and a lot extra... in the end it will let you try out plenty of different tactics, for example with the flayed ones, getting them into CC.

in the end you save money and get more models and get the codex and ur starting unit. go for it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one of my mates got models off e-bay but they looked naf. they were fixed together naf too. No wonder there so cheap, steer clear of e-bay! :o

Closed Thread