Wraith Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wraith Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wraith Question

i was in GW the other day asking a question about close combat. I wanted to know if flayed ones got +1 attack for 2 close combat weapons. He said although the model has a pair of claws modeled to it, in the character profile it only lists a single entry (claws) hence no extra attack. My question arises from reading the wrath profile and realizing they have claws and a barbed tail listed as their weapons. So if the logic follows then the wraith would get an extra attack because it has 2 weapons listed in the profile bringing the total to 4 attacks per model. Does this make sense to any one else or am I completely off base here

Last edited by DarkAngel50000; April 14th, 2008 at 21:51.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

This was done to death a while ago. Ill make it quick and painless. No. 3A each, +1 for charging if you do. Thats all they get.

+ Reply to Thread