wh40k Huge Eldar Army for Sale/Trade - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wh40k Huge Eldar Army for Sale/Trade

Not sure if this is the right place to put this...
    I want to devote more time to my Dark Angel army and my Empire army so I'm getting rid of my eldar army.
    Here's whats included:
    1xEldrad
    2xFarseer
    1xFarseer on Jetbike
    3xWarlock
    3xWarlock on Jetbike
    1xAvatar (not built)
    1xPheonix Lord Baharoth
    1xAutarch on Jetbike

6xFire Dragons w/ Exarch
    20xHarlequins (not built)

30xPathfinders
    9xJetbikes (3 w/ Shur. Cann.)

3xVyper Jetbikes

3xFalcon
    6xWarwalker (5 not built)
    1xWraithlord

1xCodex: Eldar

All Items are in good condition, some are painted completely, some partially painted, and most not painted at all.
    I would like to sell this all at once but would consider parting it out if I get enough offers on stuff. If I sell it all at once, I would like to get $200.00 plus $20 for shipping but will consider offers.
    Also, I will consider trades. I need these items (sorry, I don't need any more fantasy right now):
    2xLandraiders
    Lots of Razor Backs or atleast the turrets (the new ones)
    Rhinos (the new ones)
    I play Dark Angels, so will consider trades for anything that has Dark Angel-esque-ness (DA tactical squads, etc..)

My email is ..........let me know here or there if your interested, first come first serve!

(I will update the list if some of the stuff goes.)

Last edited by Mission Syzergy; May 23rd, 2008 at 15:35.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission Syzergy View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this...
    I want to devote more time to my Dark Angel army and my Empire army so I'm getting rid of my eldar army.
    Here's whats included:
    1xEldrad
    2xFarseer
    1xFarseer on Jetbike
    3xWarlock
    3xWarlock on Jetbike
    1xAvatar (not built)
    1xPheonix Lord Baharoth
    1xAutarch on Jetbike

6xFire Dragons w/ Exarch
    20xHarlequins (not built)

30xPathfinders
    9xJetbikes (3 w/ Shur. Cann.)

3xVyper Jetbikes

3xFalcon
    6xWarwalker (5 not built)
    1xWraithlord

1xCodex: Eldar

All Items are in good condition, some are painted completely, some partially painted, and most not painted at all.
    I would like to sell this all at once but would consider parting it out if I get enough offers on stuff. If I sell it all at once, I would like to get $200.00 plus $20 for shipping but will consider offers.
    Also, I will consider trades. I need these items (sorry, I don't need any more fantasy right now):
    2xLandraiders
    Lots of Razor Backs or atleast the turrets (the new ones)
    Rhinos (the new ones)
    I play Dark Angels, so will consider trades for anything that has Dark Angel-esque-ness (DA tactical squads, etc..)

My email is XterraBn@hotmail.com, let me know here or there if your interested, first come first serve!

(I will update the list if some of the stuff goes.)

One will finds it amusing that a human would flog off so much effort for a mere $200. It seems the Eldar were a big mistake for this creature.
    Last edited by ForthTheThunder; May 23rd, 2008 at 00:02.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Oh I wish I had $200 right now. If you still haven't sold it in a months time contact me.

Trust me mate, this is worth a hell of a lot more than $200. Put it on e-bay if you want to sell it, or just set high prices and let people make you offers.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

I would be all over this if I knew who this guy was from Adam.

But since I am a bit of a cynical individual, I have to go with my gut instinct: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

To be honoest, I am tempted to give it a try. The whole shebang for $200 is too good to pass up, but the OP just doesnt' inspire me with confidence.

Willing to listen to a sales pitch though.

Respectfully,
    --Forsaken

:party2:
    * "I'm Significant!" -screamed the dust speck
    * "Call me old fashioned, but an evil ascension to power just isn't the same without someone chanting faux Latin in the background."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are entitled to your own oppinion of me of course, and I understand your skeptisism since you don't know me. My ebay acount name is XterraABS and I do have an outstanding record on there, I just didn't want to have to deal with trying to part it out. Perhaps I will give it a try though...

Ok, I just listed the whole thing on ebay for $300.00, so if you have any doubts about my background go there and check it out
    Last edited by Mission Syzergy; May 23rd, 2008 at 15:35.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey i dont know if this is still for sale but id like to purchase Eldrad, 3 warwalkers, a farseer, the firedragons and 10 of the pathfinders, email me at nck_messina@yahoo.com

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

You should probably have just contacted the seller directly (see second post for email) rather than bump this thread

Closed Thread