Pheonix Lords? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pheonix Lords?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok im thinking of starting eldar but i have a question first... ok my favorite thing for the eldar is pheonix lords... but I dont want to collect eldar or buy the codex until I know one thing and if this is a question that goes to far tell me... but anyways do pheonix count as special characters as in they have to be used in 2000 pt army opponents permission etc etc... thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Phoenix Lords are special characters and require your opponents permission to use. There is no requirement for how big (point-wise) your army has to be to use one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will lose fluff points in a tournament if field ed with any craftworld. apart form biel tan. vanilla eldar is okay though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that you didnt need permission from enemy unless it's a house rule?

BBB pg-76 under fancy picture last paragraph. GENERAL PRACTICE. i hate to be a nagger but to me this means that there is no official rule about it.
    Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i will go with kender commander just because he says what i wanted to hear... but anyways i am fielding biel tan so it doesnt matter go aspect warriors!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no tis considered unsporting and unflffuy cos why would there be maugan ra in an army of saim hann. you get the idea...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but i know very little about eldar fluff. Well, as i said you could if you wanted but everyone would nag at you because of bad fluff. But you can field special characters without asking following that exact rule. but many places will have a house rule that says you cannot field special characters unless specifically allowed in tournaments. they are very powerful and may not be allowed as such. Well hopefully this helps you.

In a nutshell: you can field special characters whenever you want unless a house/tournament rule prohibits it. Also try to keep in fluff.
    Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise!

Closed Thread