Shoota Boyz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Shoota Boyz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you guys like it if whatever the shoota boyz where shooting the opponent had to make a leadership test for his unit even if it didnt suffer any casualties? Because in fluff, these guys are extreamly loud and lots of ammo shot at the opponent. Also they are shouting DAKKA at the top of their lungs. I know if an Ork mob did that too me I would be running. Just a though. Nothing serious, what do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe regular citizens might turn tail and run but trained soldiers are supposed to hold their ground and fight. So I would say no. Unless you fight alot of unarmed civilians that is.

WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have to agree with Hak. Certain weapons have a rule something like this: E.g. - pinning with sniper rifles. However, in most cases a trained soldier wouldn't turn tails and run at the first sound of firing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a thought. Yeah, trained soilders would stand and fight. Oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

If normal troops would run when orks shouted dakka really loud how would they react when they were charged with a huge WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wouldnt see them for dust IMO.

Closed Thread