3rd Company - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 3rd Company

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the fire warrior game, is the ultramarines in it from the 3rd company? and was any one shocked on the last level?

If you charge a bunker and die, its called being reckless, but if you charge the bunker and win, it's heroic!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the last level with the bit where you have this SM guy who goes a different route froj you? cos i cant finish thatg stoopid level...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no the last one you have to kill a greater chaos deamon of chance. That one was hard but i got past it.
    [QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    You are armored by the Emperor himself.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind
    Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death"

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wasn't shocked at the last level because of the leed up to it and the admiral telling you that he wanted to be a daemon, but i was shocked when he exploded the ethereal.

Best way to kill the daemon is get a full ammo burst cannon and sit in front of a health pack, cause the daemons attacks aren't strong, it only takes the clip and a half to kill it if you hit with everyone.

-Fight on
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:red'>Your death is left in the hands of Cronus for he is the master of time.</span></span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven&#39;t played that far into the game, but it wouldn&#39;t have suprised me. Considering that the book ended pretty much the same way.
    God does not play dice with the universe - Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To beat the Greater Daemon of Change, just use a Burst Cannon. 2 and a half clips should do it. Pretty easy really. Stand on a ledge next to some Healing thingies and let &#39;er rip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I melta gunned it and then plasma rifled it and then finished it off with a burst cannon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lucky. the only weapons ive got are like rail rifles and missile launchers and those chaos guns like those plasma thingies...

Closed Thread