How Have Your Army Lists Changed For The 5th Ed? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

How Have Your Army Lists Changed For The 5th Ed?

I know theres already a thread regarding 5th edition tactics, but I just thought I'd ask this seperately, since it seems to be barely discussed in that thread: what changes are you doing to your typical lists in light of the new rules?

Personally, the only change I'm doing is adding more troops. Before this I only ran 4 troops (tops) which included two "sniper" squads that almost never moved. Now that troops are required for objective capturing, I'm probably going to add a Raider squad (maybe two) just to increase my ability to capture objectives.

So, again, what have you guys done to your army lists for 5th ed.?

2. Remove Advertisements

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Where the sun burns in a crimson light
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

251 (x8)

I have started to use a WWP list because I found TLOS was literally army crippling for what I ran in 4th. So far it has paid off (8 games with 6 wins).

As a whole i'm using less warrior/raider squads but the squads are much larger (like I run a 16 strong warrior squad and a 10 strong raider squad for WWP delivery). Other than that nothing has really changed.

IMO we'll see less wych heavy lists and more lists utilising the awesome power of supporting warriors.

+ Reply to Thread