Best way to use a bike Autarch by itself - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    ex-tookool126 DieHardSaintKildaSupporter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to use a bike Autarch by itself

I bought the windrider host since i play saim hann and i wanted the bikes and vypers. Didn't care too much for the Autarch but i didn't want to waste him. So i'm just wondering what do you guys think is the best way to use him without shining spears.

Signed Sealed Saint
    Fortius Quo Fidelius

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    124 (x4)

You could give him a fusiongun, which makes him quite good at hunting tanks, or you could bolster his attacks and give him a laser lance, though he doubtfully win combat by himself, you can still assault into existing combats and sway them to your favor. Careful now however, combat units can now no longer overrun into other units to count as charging, so if he wins a combat during your turn he'll be stuck in the open for all to see.
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

+ Reply to Thread