Librarium Online Forums banner

Where can I buy just 1 Necron Warrior?

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Dark Sun 
#1 ·
Well when I started off my cousin gave me 9 necron warriors, for a long time my planned army lists have needed one more. :freaked-out:

So where can I buy one singular necron warrior, apart from E-bay. I asked some people in the Games Workshop store if I could buy one of their warriors in their box for $10 but they always refuse. Could I buy like the parts for it online somewhere on a SAFE site such as the official Games Workshop site? :watermelon:

#3 ·
A sneaky alternative would be to model some necrons in states of "We'll be back". A Necron that's had its chest blown off but has some Necron style metallic liquid slurping back up to reform the chest, and a necron torso with its legs blown off still menacingly crawling after its opponents. Put enough time into modeling with Green Stuff and the like, and people will actually compliment you on your two models made from bits of one!

#4 ·
I recommend you look around at your nearby FLGSs :) In some of them, they might be selling "used" models (I mean, sold by players, so they are usually already primed and/or painted and assembled and missing pieces and such ;) ). At least, I know one of my FLGS does so... you might then be able to buy either packs of Necrons (maybe a pack containing 5 Warriors or something). Anyway, that's my suggestion :)

#12 ·
Thanks for all your help, our local G.W has like 2 or 3 whole boxes of spare parts if you lose any so I could ask there, but I was wondering is there like a shop where I can order just one?

I could always call the online G.W shop!

#13 ·
Logically speaking, the shipping and handling would make it simply uneconomical to purchase only one; you'd probably wind up spending upwards of three Necron warriors in value just to get the one packaged and shipped to you. Go with the 12 box and save yourself some cash at the same time.

#14 ·
You're completely right there, in fact better yet BUY a box, keep 8 of those warriors on SPRUE, assemble 4, and resell the remaining 8 and scarabs you don't want on ebay. Hence you come out with 4 models at reasonable cost.

#15 ·
Let's remember this kid is 11...11 years old. His resources are probably limited to whatever mom has to spare and I'm almost certain he won't be selling anything on ebay for at least 4 more years...

But I do wonder why you refuse to just buy a box of warriors next time mom says "ok" since you have to have at least 20.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.