Possible Nid player, Questions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible Nid player, Questions.

Hello everyone, I have a few quick question for the hive fleets of librarium. I am a DH player at the momment and I have always liked a small amount of models that can do alot of damage. So I will be taking up a nidzilla army. To the questions.
    In 5th ed how are nidzilla armys they seem very reasonable still?
    Implant attacks, how do these work will it kill 2 models per unsaved wound or kill a 2 wound model ( Im thinking the latter?
    And last but not least are CC 'fexs at least semi viable?
    Thank you very much for your replys,
    Kronus

Make a man a fire and keep him warm for a night.

Light a man on fire and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I can help with two of the three -

1) Nidzilla lists are still viable, though you need to take into account that Troops are the only scoring units anymore, so you aren't going to be able to minimize on them to maximize your big baddies. You may have to skimp on the MC upgrades a bit to be sure you have enough Troops, but thankfully Gaunts and the likes are reasonably cheap, so you should be okay.

3) CC 'fexes are much more viable thanks to the Run rule, getting them up close and personal a lot faster than they used to be able to. The one drawback is that you can't assault after Running, but you'll still be better able to put yourself into assault distance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess I can cover the 'implant attack' question...Implant attack deals two wounds instead of one to a model when an armor save is failed. In other words if you use implant attack on a marine who only can take one wound he dies but the second wound is not inflected, it doesn't transfer over to the next model. If you wound a character with implant attack the character would take two wounds instead of one. More or less if you inflect a wound, the person fails the save you inflect two wounds on a single model instead of one.

For the long detailed info you can go here:
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...nt-attack.html

Hope that helped, and welcome to the hive
    "Ohm nom nom nom"

+ Reply to Thread