Would this constitute a dangerous opponent? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

116 (x4)

Would this constitute a dangerous opponent?

Hi guys I've been trying to make an Ordo Xenos force to take on my DE, so I was wondering if you think THIS force would be dangerous to a DE all comers list, not one specifically tailored to fight it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    AUC School of Medicine
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x5)

Wow my friend, you sure overdid it with the fluff aspect of the list. All you are missing is a list of names of every single soldier in the force.

Regarding the list, it looks like you covered most of the things that need countering. The only exception, is the fact that you can do very little against a ghost army, as you certainly lack the heavy weapons to shoot down all those decoys, as well as numbers to handly whatever slams into you. However, since not many peole out there play ghost armies you should be fine against most of the DE players out there.

I would however question ratlings since DE arent known for their MC strength, a talos is the only thing you have to worry about and its too darn slow to proove to be any threat to you anyway. You can just wait till its about 12" away and use combined fire to bring it down rather than having a seperate unit for that role. The way I see it, ratling are only good for Necron gods, Chaos greater demons and some other little things. Since DE have neither you might as well use the points more wisely.

+ Reply to Thread