Tyranid Writers Needed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice to all Tyranid players: I'm sure you have all noticed the ongoing talk about the L-O Campaign that will be happening in the near-future. There have been much talk by the Eldar and Space Marines, but not too much i other places. This thread will be for recruiting Tyranid writers who are interested in writing for the campaign. If you have any questions, there are pinned threads in General Discussions that should explain quite a bit, or you can PM me, Phobos, or even Space Cow if you like.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I would like to be a tyranid fluff writer if no one else volunteers... I can write good fluff about all races except for Eldar, Dark Eldar and Necrons...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im so up for it. My fluff/battle reports lean a bit towards favoring one side, but writing fluff and what not is fun and cool. Just send me a pm or what not and sign me up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

I' m sorry bat the only "good" fluff is the "original" fluff, and i talking about GW fluff.
    Btw this is my opinion!
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hell im in, you said you might need a hand ifrazael, im here if ya need me.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in, i love Nid fluff writing... so bloody You can count on my support Infraezel old mate

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. I encourage you to contact Deciever, and see what he&#39;s got. Note that we can&#39;t have 20 people writing at the same time, so I&#39;ll have to select a few (sorry to the rest). Macharius, I think it would be better if you did Space Marines. Your Soul Reavers did amuse me quite a bit, and I think they shall do well in the Campaign if they are featured (as well as other people&#39;s chapters). However, currently Carnage and I are working on BA/SW rivalry, so any Nids and other SM fluff will have to wait, lest you want to contact one of the other fluff writers.

One note of warning: I suggest you not contact Phobos, unless you don&#39;t fear for your life. . .
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats fair enough, and i have had a fair bit of expieriance with the LO fluff master, and i have come to the conclusion that i can&#39;t be bothered to antagonize him. (hi phobos )

Anyway, if you need me just shout.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

where canI sign in for this,

Let me see,

A far remore AM research world ...bla bla bla.....tyranid invasion..yaday yada yada...marines to the rescue....ta ta ta more tyranids.....even more tyranids...oh what the hell let&#39;s throw even more nids into the fight.

Stop blatting and start munching that metal

Closed Thread