Just some fluff/story - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just some fluff/story

Hi guys i have always wanted to write nid fluff and i have if you like it ill do more

RED BELLOW COMMENT

Last edited by rifle540; August 18th, 2008 at 17:27.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The defence of Verdix Prime

I never wanted to join the army..... All that work, suffering on other worlds..... But now I have to....... There here...... And they want us.

Chapter 1: THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Private get over here now! “Bellowed our squad” he was over by a chimera wreck

“Right here is the situation these so called tyranids have got us surrounded command says we have a squad of space marines on the way to relive us but I’m not so sure” as he said that he loaded his shotgun and called the squad in “we need to set up a real defensive perimeter around this ruined city Jackson set up that heavy bolter by the road Andy you and your squad get up in that tower your our eyes and ears me my squad and private will set up a position in the plaza are we all clear on what we are doing”? Said the sergeant shouting all the way through “YES SIR” we all said.

If only we knew what was going to happen... I think we would have all shot our self

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of reminds me of those old campfire games "round robin' story telling where one person would tell part of a story then the next person would pick it up and add to it then it would continue on.
    "Ohm nom nom nom"

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. August 18th, 2008, 22:50