Which Ork Klan do you play as? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Ork Klan do you run?

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goffs

22 11.00%
  • Evil Sunz

23 11.50%
  • Deathskulls

49 24.50%
  • Bad Moons

31 15.50%
  • Snake Bites

5 2.50%
  • Blood Axes

27 13.50%
  • Feral Orks

3 1.50%
  • A mixture of the above

40 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Ork Klan do you play as?

I am wondering if anyone plays a specific type of Ork army. I myself am working on a Dethskullz army called "Da Vandalz".

Last edited by Seth the Dark; September 2nd, 2008 at 23:28.
    "They say the Darkness consumes you. They don't say what happens after It's done."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine are a clan of Pirates, under the command of Big Mek Jeff, named after the clans founder, me, Jeff

They are purple clothed, with grey/ brown legs and totally own.

Their specialities are: crushing forces of the imperium and having "awshum elmets", used from the black orc sprues, instead of the heads/helmets that come from the nobz from assult on black reach.

The Warboss is a very powerful leader, but he also is under the command of Big Mek Jeff.

The Jeff Pirates love to kill Dark Angels the most out of everything, along with Ultramarines.
    The Pirates are good friends with the Fists of Khorne (My other army) and are willing to fight for the 'Fists' in any situation, other than fighting other Orky Clans.

Hope this was fun to read,

Jeff
    Red ones goes faster - it's true :)
    Ork Freebooter Crusaders!
    3/0/1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

When my few Black Reach boxes arrive, and I have the very nasty beginnings of an Ork army at my disposal all of a sudden, they will be Evil Sunz, and many bikes will quickly follow.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I wasn't quite sure, so I voted mixture of all of the above. Thing is when I started I thought they were Goffs, but, they seem to be taking on the characteristics of some of the other clans...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Personally a Fan of the Blood Axes, of of the lesser "played" klans (along with the snakebites). I play with a dark red and black Sloppy camo Paint scheme, as i think when it comes to camo... a ork wouldn't care nearly as much as a human if it "blended" in.

If I can find my camera i'll try to take some pics of them, my fully painted Models are my Shootas, my boss, my Mega Nobs, and my old Looted Russ(which is now being heavly revamped to be more Orkish)

On a side note i really hope GW comes up with new Klan rules to match 5th edition and the new Ork Codex, rather than just being Paint/Fluff Schemes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My armies tend to be very Goff'ish with elements of Evil Sunz mixed in (ie. lots of foot slogging troops w/a trukk or two and mby some bikers to back them up). They're also painted mostly black with splashes of red thrown in, so I guess it fits.
    Two's to kill. Ahh, sweet sweet music.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

I play deffskulls because of all my conversions and looted stuff. Even my trukks are looted and so are my dreads. I barely own any actual ork vehicles they are mostly converted from other armies, I only have to loot from tau and dark eldar to have looted from every army (with the exception of daemons as I haven't figured out a suitable item to loot, it may end up being a juggernaut tho). I even have a looted carnifex!
    W/D/L Ork Tide 22/1/14

Click here to feed me some squigs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol a looted Carni, what does he have chains around his neck and mouth like a horse with a boy riding him? XD you gotta post that(awsome DeffDread Model)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Hur Hur

The Mad Doc's Mash is an 'elite' sub-group of the Bad Moon klan, comprised wholly of speed freaks crazy enough to take orders from Doc Grotznik himself.

The specialize in roaring engines, elective surgery, ridiculously ill proportioned guns, non-elective surgery, meganobz, drive by surgery, buggies, weaponized hallucinogens, nob bikers, weaponized antiseptics, remarkably brave grotts, and guest appearances by Snikkrot, the Doc's wacky next door neighbor.

Their official motto:

"Any job worth doing, is worth doing with robotic lobster claws."
    Last edited by mynameisgrax; September 3rd, 2008 at 22:54. Reason: forgot one thing
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by coldblooded3k View Post
    lol a looted Carni, what does he have chains around his neck and mouth like a horse with a boy riding him? XD you gotta post that(awsome DeffDread Model)
    Actually yes he does. He also has a big red button to make the carni shoot his devourers. I will post pics once he is painted.
    W/D/L Ork Tide 22/1/14

Click here to feed me some squigs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast