Tau Vs Nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tau Vs Nids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when ever i play my friend who plays nids he usually goes 2 tyrants and he is now starting to use gargs and he uses a lot of gaunts, then he sometimes uses an old one eye or something
    we normally play clense missions on a 4x5 board i thinkand he usually deploys his army first, so he puts the old one eye in front so i have to set up 18inches away from that and the 18 inches from the board's end isnt very big so i dont have that much room. then he sometimes goes first so he gets gargs in cc and his gaunst because of leaping and his tyrant is winged so if i set up at the 18 inch line he gets in cc because its winged...once im in cc i cant do anything
    any advice on models and setting up or something

Tau'Va
    "Learn to shorten your reach! If your foe can come close enough to negate your striking power, all strategem is lost and when all stratagem is lost, the battle is lost."
    -O'Shovah

<span style='color:red'>Image Removed</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really try to set up your units so you get at least one round of shooting in before units get into close combat, I know its hard sometimes though.

If you really cant manage keeping everything further than 18" for deployment, you might want to consider using a cheap unit (a nice, healthy sized unit of Kroot preferably, because they can do some damage in return, but failing that either Fire Warriors or Gun Drones) as bait. Stick them out at the front and try to deploy the rest of your army seperate from the bait unit.

Proceed to shoot the Tyranids as they charge that one unit, or get ready to blast everything after they finish killing the bait unit and are left out in the open.

Hope it helps.

Closed Thread