Question Bout Dls On Raiders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was playing against an IG player, and I had a DLancer on my Raider (so 2 DLs). I said that I could move my raider 6 inches and shoot both weapons, and he said that the rules don't allow heavy weapons to be fired while vehicles move. Well, then I read somewhere else that DE can move their Raiders 6 inches, and shoot the separate DL. Please clear this up, although this is a stupid question.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fear the rules are quite clear about this one, if the vehicle moves, the troups on board also count as moving, so no heavy weapons may fire.

The rule that you might mistake is that troups on board may fire their weapons when the vehicle didnĀ“t move more then 6" for normal vehicles, or 12" in the case of fast ones.

Unter the new rules it can still be very effectiv, since you can now rapid fire on the move ... move your raider 12" and fire twice at 12", not bad in my book. In order to use your DL you would have to stay stationary, so your raiders can take penatrating hits.
    I prefer to just use DL in sniper squads and only board raiders with assault weaponry, so that I can use them as massiv mobile fire plattfroms. And a blaster works just as finde as a DL, it just hase decreased range, but with the movability of the raider this can easily be compensated.

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks alot for clearing that up. I would have said nothing, if not for that somewhere I read something wrong.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Closed Thread