Need help 500 pts vs. Choas Marrine - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help 500 pts vs. Choas Marrine

I'm going to play 500 pts vs Choas Marrine. And I don't know what I should put to fight him. From my experience he shot all my Genestealer with the gun with AP 4 and mostly my toops die before charge him. Now I don't really know how to make a army list to fight with Choas marrine can any one give me some suggestion about make a army list Thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

A Winged Hive tyrant with two pairs of twinlinked devourers will work well. Give the Hive tyrant toxin sacs, enhanced senses and warpfield as well. Use the Tyrant like a big landspeeder and fly about shooting him up. It can also be used to go after vehicles in assault. You could try investing in some cannon fodder to go with your Genestealers. Gaunts with spinefists are good at being expendable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank but I heard that when playing a 500 pts there is a rule which can't put a unit which have save more than 3+ and a unit that wound more than 2 also if a tank is all armmor plus togather can't be grather than 33, so I can't put a flyrant >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    183 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by panzero View Post
    Thank but I heard that when playing a 500 pts there is a rule which can't put a unit which have save more than 3+ and a unit that wound more than 2 also if a tank is all armmor plus togather can't be grather than 33, so I can't put a flyrant >.<
    really? never heard of that rule. Is it just one of those local rules, or did I miss something?
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that is for 40k in 40 minutes, which can be seen at GW Online : Warhammer 40,000 : Combat Patrol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rule that I post is it in 4th eddition when play 400 pt and mostly when play 500pt we like to use it too >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Infiltrating Broodlord if you can't have tyrant, but make him as cheap as possible. Also, it depends: does he play with mainly special units or regular? If he plays special units, counter with hordes of creatures. If regular units mainly, destroy him with specialized.
    "What is Mercy? Does it taste Nice?" Hive Tyrant on Reth V

"Kill-kill! Death to the Enemies of the Horned Rat!" Warlord Bweekq at the Battle of Hrad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't have a Broodlord, too many wounds for combat patrol. It's good to see people still playing 4th I'm going to suggest removing the Genestealers just to surprise the Marines and instead have deathgaunts and deathwarriors. Lots of devourer shots, meaning lots of armour saves, meaning lots of death marines. The only problem you'd have is with enemy armour. If he has a tank, you're pretty much screwed, because without a Tyrant or Carnifex we suck with vehicles.

EDIT: After doing some math hammer, I'd say go all out fleshborer gaunts. They're MUCH more effective against MEQs.
    Last edited by MindWar; September 18th, 2008 at 04:29.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most tank can't put in cause all thank which 3 side arommor = 33 can't put ( front, 2 side, back)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GO NIDZILLA

Take 3 Carnis in 500 points when your friends whine about it slap them in the face

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. September 13th, 2008, 22:41