Who's da daddy? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's da daddy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

Who's da daddy?

Inspired by a thread on the Dark Eldar forum...

What's the name of your Warboss and any background fluff.

Mine is Grimzag Bloojaw - Standard ork warbos model with Gazghull's power klaw grafted on as his left arm. Also used Gazghull's head and a metal jaw painted blue - hence the name. He was the head of my Amageddon Speed freek army until the new codex nerfed it into illegality.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Captain Zorg

Well, the true leader of the Mad Doc's Mash is the Mad Doc himself, Grotznik.

Of course, he's far too busy with new experimental limb grafts (Can we just use arms and legs? Is a torso really necessary?) to run the army every single battle. That's why he uses good old reliable Captain Zorg, either in charge of the warbikes or riding around in a trukk. Zorg don't like wagons or walkin' though. Nah, much too slow.

Captain Zorg is easily recognized by his trademark pirate hat, cheerfuly demeanor, and oversized dreadnaught arm, salvaged from a venerable marine dread, with a large powerfist at the end.

Captain Zorg's bike was originally a warbuggy, but Zorg quickly kicked off the krew, ripped off all the stupid armor (so it'd go faster), and now rides it like a bike, straight into battle.

Besides his bike and dreadnaught arm, Captain Zorg is also famous for his many, many deaths. It almost doesn't even seem like a battle unless Zorg's been decapitated and torn to bits, but don't fret! The Mad Doc will patch him up good as new...maybe replace a few more limbs...put another support beam in the torso...perhaps switch the head again...but nevertheless, it's always the same Captain Zorg.

Why? Because the Mad Doc sez so.
    Last edited by mynameisgrax; September 17th, 2008 at 17:01. Reason: forgot one thing
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

Da Klaw boyz wuz bossed by ol' Gutterkuss Da Klaw fer a while, but he's too busy with uvver stuff now (krumpin' dem wimpy Tau in da next sektor), so now da 'ordes is bein' lead by Runtzmek and Squiggit, a couple of oddboyz (Mek and Weirdboy, respectively), who like to zap and zzap any boyz who get outta line, or callz dem short. Cuz dey ain't, dey's just verticly challenged, ya hear?

My fluff really isn't fluffed up at all right now, I'll get to work on making it more interesting when I feel like I have the time to be creative, but there you have it, their names at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My leader is Hewface Badtoof, a big mek who's always in a bad mood. Recognizable by his fedora, facial hair (courtesy of a hair squigg!) and cigar.

His bad mood is understandable, seeing as how he was leading his own WAAAGH! a few years back and while traveling through space, happened to accidentally end up sending his WAAAGH! Rok through a warp rift, ending up on the planet he'd intended to assault 15 years after the fact! Since he'd already lost, his illustrious WAAAGH! had degenerated into a bunch of Ferals with old rusted out gunz and whatnots. Thus, Hewface has been spending quite a bit of time trying to round up all the old equipment and make sure the Ferals know he's da boss!

Doesn't help matters any that his second in command is Racknatz Zzaphead. After a unfortunate accident opened his skull, Hewface stuffed the poor sod's brains back in. He's never been quite the same. Some mischievous grotz tried to pull off the dread brain-squigg transplant, but they forgot vital step number 2! (Step 1: Open the head. Step 2: Remove Brain. Step 3: Insert Squigg. Step 4: Close the head) Because of that mishap, Racknatz spends all his time messing around wif his shokk attack gun, much to everyone's dismay.
    I'm trying to catalog every song with a reference to yetis or Sasquatch. Please help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Well da main boss is Big Mekboss Bukkit. 'E found dis funny lookin' helmet fing in one of dem forgery worlds dat da humies use to make dere wagons. 'E tries it on cuz a propa mek always tries fings out hisself first and den he starts ranting and ravin about all deze new ideas for shootas, wagons, flyahs, and even stompas. So he gets to buildin and cuz he and his boyz is deffskulls dey always have lotsa propa gubbinz. Soon enough da boyz have lot of new fings fer killin and Mad Mek Bukkit leads da new Waagh!
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

Boss Zagwazza is the resident Ork leader of my speed freak army, Da Blitz Boyz. He has a cybork body and 'Eavy Armour, so I decided to use the Ghazkull model for him. I took off the giant bone on top cause I didn't like it.

Background
    Zagwazza was a lowly biker boy when the Imperial Guard launched a surprise attack on the speed freak campsite. Sentinels dropped form the sky, tanks and men launched a pincer attack and everything went to hell. Jumping on his warbike, Zagwazza roared into the fray, only to be hit by a falling sentinel. His body mangled and wrecked, he lay atop his crushed warbike. After the battle ended, a lone retreating Mad Dok found Zagwazza. The Mad Dok decided that to keep Zagwazza alive, he need a cybork body. Zagwazza was given a choice, either his beloved warbike had to be dismantled and intergrated with him, or he died.

Zagwazza chose to become half bike, half ork. Now, much too heavy to ride a bike, he rides around in da Skorchawagon wif 'is can oppenerz (burna boyz), shreddin' Marine-boyz wif 'is Powar Klaw!

WAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!
    Father Mulcahy: Just as the Lord said to Noah, "Everything in pairs."
    Pierce Hawkeye: Of course the Lord was holding three aces at the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    216 (x7)

Waaagh! Grimskull was led by a no nonsense Goff warboss called Grimskull. He used to lead his squad of Nobz in Drive by shootings from his trukk (him plus 5 nobz all armed with Big shootaz plus trukk Big shoota equals insane amount of shots!)
    If anyone survived the hail of bullets then the Nobz would get stuck in with the Choppaz.
    Alas, with the new codex, the Choppa and Big shoota armed Warboss became a lot less useful and his army has been lost in the warp for a few years now (in the region known as Parents attic)
    Maybe one day he will return and get a proppa klaw? or maybe he will be replaced by his plastic cousin wo arrived from Black Reach recently.. only time will tell.
    Arch Overfiend & Grand Despot
    I currently play:
    Doom Eagle Space Marines
    Hive Fleet Omega Tyranids
    Goff Ork Boyz(dead)
    Tau of O'me
    Inquisitorial Xeno Hunters

and my attempted foray into fantasy
    'Dark Angel Green' Dark Elves in need of fluff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Backstory
    Warboss Ordztuf was just one of many warboss's under the mighty Ghazghkull in the 3rd war for Armageddon. His warband was almost destroyed in the final days of the fighting and Ordztuf his'self was taken captive at the Cerbera base in the Equatorial jungles. There he spent many years being subjected to various tests and experiments (being driven quite insane, even for an ork, in the process) until he was eventually freed in a daring raid by Boss Snikrot(one of 'is old nobz) of the Red Skull Kommandos. Evading pursuit they came across an Ork settlement hidden on the edges of the forest. Big mek Mornaz and Painboy Gorgul spent many hours trying to find the right leaky tubes to connect to the metal bits but eventually Ordztuf rose from the operating table(er bench..er slab....big rock?..yerr dat's it).
    Swiftly rising back to prominence Ordztuf soon slew the current boss and took over the base as his own. Since then he has lead many incursions both deep into the jungles and across the ash wastes into vulnerable convoys, using the speed of Mornaz's creations or Snikrot's skills to throw off pursuit. To this day Ordztuf continues his raids waiting for the day when Ghazghkull will return and finish off Armageddon once and for all.
    Boss is a big'un
    His new form I am currently working on is based on the Black Reach Warboss. His power klaw was removed and the dreadnought fist was attached including the twinlinked shoota. there was alot of fiddling to get the ammo and targeter looking right as it tended to look to 'tall' and not killy enough. so i settled on using 2 ammo belts from the boyz boxed sets and mounted the targeter on the side. The indent inside the fist has had a trimmed down stikkbomb added to represent a combi weapon should i want to try that rout. the right hand is undergoing surgery as im trying to add a leash for his pet 'squig' (one of the old cold one models. the big heavy ones).

AKM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Big Boss Badskarr from the Blood Axes has been around a looong time (since the early days of 3rd. ed. in fact), and has seen many battles.
    His moment of glory came on Armageddon, where he joined Ghazgkull's Waaagh and destroyed several marines companies in vicious city fighting, despite his army having desert camo uniforms (Badskarr thought Armageddon was a desert world, and no one contradicted him).

He left after a while, getting bored with the same opponents, and traveled back through space on the hulk built by his mek studbaker, in search of new battles. He currently raids the system of Noojerzy.
    "Politics is the womb in which war develops"
    Clausewitz

Currently California, USA but moving to Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klownboss Thunda Larf

Born near a broken and forgotten amusement moon, his curiosity brought him to put in what he likes to call 'Da Big Plug". Neon lights flickered and flashed something wonderful and the young Ork's amazement was shown through his loud cackling. He began to bully around brother Meks to help him tinker with their new home, the Karny. Tents with big grins painted, squiggoths trained to pull lugs of junk for more and more rides. The up and coming Boss helped his followers admit they had an addiction, to laughter. da Grin Klownz know only one thing, if Death stared them all in the eye, they would just laugh at Death, fight their grinning hearts out, then when their corpses were scattered, they would probably be still laughing. The entire tribe loves the color white (or what they call white...) and bright colors including pink spots, blue shoes, and fluffy hats.

Klownboss Thunda Larf
    has his generals hand picked according to their expertise.
    Mojo Doc Krak'Ead - This Warphead is leader of his own section of the Karny, the Fortune Fort. Thunda Larf comes to the Mojo Doc to figure out where they should spread the good larfs...and if they don't larf, what good is them to keep alive?

Freak Show SquigDakka - This Big Mek was the first one to help the Klownboss construct an entirely new park to play in. He got his name by shooting squigs out of a cannon he contructed, the result was messy and left the Boyz wanting more. He leads his special themed army called da Freak'emz, armed to the teeth with large guns they jack from races they run into. It is said he is working on switching some brains around for a Carnifex they found when squishing some bugs...
    "We have good laffs!! Har Har Har Har! Cirkuz Klownz be da best at it!" - Klown Boss Krak 'Ead

"...Pink...Green...even our own kind...Diseased too...We are only their assassins..." - Whisper Fleet Broodlord

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast