Webway Portal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Webway Portal

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, in the codex it stated that it can be used in the assault phase instead of moving or shooting that turn. I always thought it worked the same as a heavy weapon, but lately I had second thoughts.

Well, when they say "instead of moving or shooting that turn", mabye they actually mean "no moving in the assault phase, ie not fleet of foot."

However, 99% of me thinks I'm wrong, but I sure hope I'm not though.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It defenitely is used in the shooting phase, when the model neither moved nor shoot. Sorry, but there is no easy way to deploy it, only ulthwe shadow storm or how they are called pull that off ... thats why they are better in that then the army that is the master of speed, who evolved attacking fast and furious to an art form ... a, I stop rampling now -__-

Closed Thread