Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Okay umm, just a few questions ...
1. Say a Crisis suit with shield drones is targeted, shot at and hit by an enemy unit. The Tau player then gets to allocate attacks to his shield drones, suit etc. If hits are allocated to the shield drones ...I take it you would use the drones toughness when rolling to wound? Is this correct?
2. Markerlights, what's the gig with these? Are they used to fire seeker missiles only? or can you fire anything at the "painted" target? i.e - railguns from broadsides/hammerheads, or any guns from any model for that matter?
3. Human Auxiliaries, how many units of these little meatshields are you allowed to field?
4. Using the new rules, after a close combat ...say the loser rolls a 9. The combat winner then choses to advance and rolls a 10, beating the losers fall back distance. Does the losers unit get wiped out just like that? What if it's a Crisis suit ( or any unit ) with multiple wounds, does it still just get "stomped"?
5. Non Tau related but - Plasma burns. If a model rolls a 1 to hit with a plasma weapon and suffers a burn ...does the model resolve a plasma gun hit on them ( including AP value ) or do they just have to make an armour save?
Had a few more questions I can't seem to find answers for but they've escaped my memory for the time being, damn it.
Help, answers and advice all appreciated.
1.No use the crisis toughness, the hits are allocated meaning the shots being shot at the crisis get given to the drone instead, that of which gives him 4+ inv. until dead.
2. any weapon but remember only one shot per mark.
3. They're a troop choice aren't they, and there are 6 slots for troops if im not mistaken.
4. They make an armour save.
Hope this helps
Yeah that helps, thanks ...
I'm a little unsure about the drone thing though ...I mean, if the drones are the ones getting hit, shouldn't it be their characteristics used for damage against them? The hits are on the drones afterall, not on the Crisis suit itself. Shoot me if I'm wrong.
Another two questions off the top of my head ...
1. Drones that are brought as upgrades, do they have to remain coherent(sp?) with the model that brought them? Or are they free to roam around the whole unit?
2. Say a unit's in some ruins and is in cover ...and an enemy unit fires a plasma cannon at them which uses the blast marker. Can the marker just be placed inside the ruins? Or would it have to stop at the wall if there was one?
Cheers in advance. :o
1.They must remain coherent. Unless bought by a vehicle, then they count as they're own unit and are free to roam.
2. It would be place inside the ruins on the models, but the model would get the appropriot(spl) cover save which would likely be 4+.
I 'm positive about drone allocation.