Zema's Craftworld: Llileanesh - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Zema's Craftworld: Llileanesh

The Altered Path
    The Eldar from craftworld Llileanesh are matriarchal and unlike most other craftworlds take a high interest in the fate of universe and the other races in it. For Llileanesh, the battle has been fought and lost long ago, but this is not to say that the eldar haven't yet a part too play before leaving the material plane. They are slicers in the strands of fate, severing some paths and establishing new ones, influencing other races to further their own ends.

Army

For all my eldar i choose a turquoise color scheme.

As Llileanesh is a craftworld which interferes a lot i wanted agile and precision troops and rely less on prominent or shock troops like harley's, banshees and hawks. My army will focus on scorpions, spiders, reapers and rangers.

Last edited by Zema; October 7th, 2008 at 09:50.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x3)

The Eldar don't have shock troops. Banshees and hawks are precision troops.

Your models look lovely though.
    Everything I have told you, even this, is a lie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    The Eldar don't have shock troops. Banshees and hawks are precision troops.

Your models look lovely though.
    Terror troops then, ya nitpicker!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x5)

very nice models mate only thing I would work on is getting more depth in the metal on the captain/ commander. that looks a bit flat but besides that it looks great

Cheers Jayz

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

The colour scheme looks awesome... or maybe it's the fact I've just always had a thing for the Warp Spider models!

You'll have to paint some more, so I can be sure if it's the model or the colours I like
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

I found out that the craftworld rune means kyo in chinese, or "East". I stole this rune from a manga novel so i knew it meant something.

In honor of this discovery i am now basing my craftworld on the eastern rim.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread