What do you think? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think?

My friend is trying to switch over to space wolves from Eldar; however, he does not have an internet connection. He's having me buy the space wolves stuff he needs off Ebay for him in exchange for his Eldar army. The cost to me is about $120 and the list of models I'm getting from him are below. Basically i'm wondering if this is a good set of models for Eldar, and whether you feel this is a good deal. I currently play Tau and I have no idea what the specifics of all these are, but from what i've seen, he's done fairly well in our local tourneys.

Here are the models I will be recieving.

Guardians x20
    Those little cannon looking things w/interchangable guns x2
    Scouts x15
    Dire Avengers x12
    Falcon x1
    Wraithlord x1
    Harlequins x 10
    Death Jester
    Howling Banshees x 8
    Fuegin(sp?)
    Farseer w/warlock guards
    Autarch x1

I'm pretty sure that's everything. There might be a few single models that i'm leaving out, but that's basically it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All looks good so far, without knowing what the models are equipped with of course.
    Not sure exactly what $120 is in UK pounds, but i think id be happy getting that army for that amount. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 dollars is roughly 60 pounds Sterling, which is very good for all that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats a very good price, but I dont really like the things in the package. I hate guardians ( they were never really useful for me ), Falcons never seemed worth it compared to a Fire Prism and Harlies are too chancey for me to use ( specially now with rending changes ). Rangers never do much for me either unless taken in 10man squads but those points are usually put towards a more mobile troop units for taking objectives.

I LOVE the Avengers, Wraithlord and Farseers/locks though. Banshees are always nice and I take Autarches on occasion. The Falcon could be converted into a Prism. $120 just for those models is decent.

I would suggest looking through someones codex, or even getting an eldar dex before you start on models to see what does what.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. October 12th, 2008, 08:46