Inherited Nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inherited Nids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inherited Nids

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can help me make a list with some nids my brother didn't want anymore (Since he's obsessed with SM now) so he decided to give them to me. Has alot of genestealers and gaunts, hive tyrants, 3 zoanthropes, 2 biovores (he recently bought but never put em together) guard things, 3 raveners, lictor and some other stuff i can't remember Xp Sorry lol...so, if anyones willing to help...please do

Black Templars - 9/2/5
    Dwarves - 5/0/3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Those guard things are Tyrant guard, they can go with one of the Hive tyrants that is on foot. If you want to cook up some kind of army list I think it depends on how these models have been put together. Think about what you would like them to have and if you have those spare parts or if they are already on the models. Basically take an inventory of your biomorphs, extended carapace parts, adrenal glands, toxin sacs etc. Keep a special eye out for Rippers as they can be formed into broods and used to enlarge your swarm. I would suggest that you get one more Biovore to finish off the brood and have three of them to work together.

Adding a Carnifex would also be a good idea. Handy models are a winged Hive tyrant with twinlinked devourers, toxin sacs, enhanced senses and warpfield. You can also try a winged one all beefed up for assaulting people. Take a look at popular and useful Tyranid types and see which ones you want to use. You will have a much better idea of how to fix up these Tyranids if you know what kind of army you want. Also consider how you will paint them. How you paint your Tyranids will give you more to do with them and make them more important as the swarm will take shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i gotta get my own hive tyrant but i wanna make a fast close combat list bcuz well...lol, thats how all my armies turn out to be.
    Black Templars - 9/2/5
    Dwarves - 5/0/3

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. October 25th, 2008, 16:27