Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
hi there and welcome to the necron wishlist if you have a wish for the new upcoming codex put it in here and maby are ctan masters will grant it
wish1on a 6 gauss ignors cover saves
wish2 tomb spyders with templat weapon str 4 ap4 twinlinked
1.) guass is rending
2.) Slow and purposeful for warriors
3.) The dragon or Outsider
4.) Eternal warrior for c'tan
5.) Better lords with more interesting wargear
6.) More units with crazy special rules
7.) plastic elites (if you can convert warriors into Flayed ones and immortals, GW can too.)
8.) Disruption fields give rending.
Also, try and improve spelling and grammar Sturm
What he said
Also, a buff to Heavy D's and pariahs, and a second troop choice.
1. Sweeping Advance resistance of some sort. (change chornometron to +2 on the initiative roll?)
2. Disruption fields stay the same vs. vehicles but count all saves at -1 (so 3+ becomes 4+) against infantry.
3. Wraiths come with said disruption fields but count as -2 to saves instead of -1. cost up to 45
4. Particle Projector counts as above however instead of re-rolls to wound, just S5.
5. The new lord rules I've heard murmurs about seem cool enough.
6. TOMB TITAN. (not codex but c'mon...)
7. Increased accuracy on heavy destroyers.
8. Pariahs as squad champions? (random thought, but it could be a MUCH better place for them)
Really I have no major problems with the current necron codex. The only complaint I have is how absurd sweeping advance is at seeing us off, and i thought it was bad in 4ed.
1) Possibly changing WBB to "Feel No Pain", though I do love the idiosyncratic nature of WBB
2) Flayed Ones as Troop choices (I just like them, lol)
3) SUDDEN IDEA; Necron Walkers. It'll feel outta place, but a Necron Dreadnought could be cool...
4) Fearless Warriors? Maybe a lot to ask for, but I think it fits more for Machines to be Fearless
5) Pariahs with WBB? A point cost increase would be accepted
6) Wraiths with Power Weapons/Rending?
@Avatar O' Khaine
I agree with the introduction of the other two remaining C'Tan, or at least one more. Something to feed creativity in army builds...
I agree with something to fix Sweeping Advances, possibly Fearless? Your take on D-Fields is interesting, I would like to see D-Fields do something in CC... I would understand it simply carrying over the Gauss ability and wounding anything, but not piercing armor necessarily. I didn't like the idea of a Twin-linking the template weapon, I'd be fine with a simple Flamer... in the discussion about giving Spyders a template weapon the concept of the template being from a spray of Living Metal (I prefer the idea of Nanoscarabs) got brought up, so it could fit.
ALSO AGREED, this codex is fine for now... it just seems like some things haven't aged well. For the most part we still have a competitive army, which is all I could ask for.
1 Keep WBB!!!
2 Pariahs as unit champs (an idea ive supported for a long time)
3 Tomb Spyder Blast/Flamer weapon
4 SaP Warriors
5 Warriors remain the only troop choice
6 Gauss & Wraiths get rending
7 FnP/EW Pariahs
8 T6 Heavy Destroyers w/ twin linked
9 Pray GW dont mess around and screw up too mush as usual!
1) Keep C'tans in the codex
2) C'tans can move as jetbikes
2) Drop the point cost of C'tan to 18pts (Keep stats in tact) and allow them to be fielded as troops in groups of 10-30
3) Give C'tans twin-linked Gauss Cannons but double the range to 72"
4) If a 6 is rolled to wound with a Gauss weapon, you get to smash your opponents target model with a hammer. (No saving throws allowed, including invulnerable)
5) GW should release C'tan box sets (plastic models) with 30 models for $10 USD
That's all for now, I'll post more as I think of them.
Necrons ~4500pts / Orks ~2000pts / Thousand Sons ~750pts
HOW TO LIGHT A MONOLITH