Welcome to Librarium Online!
a few simple questions that im not sure of.
1. if a deff dread/ kan runs can it shoot or assault the next turn.
2. does deff dreads/kan get to use the power of warrrg if they are taken as a troop choice.
3. can they use the power or warrrg at all.
Walkers get all the same rules for running. So if they run, no assault shoot.
I'm not sure on the waaagh! power though. My gut says that there is some wording in there that prevents it, but now I'm curious.
1. 5th Edition Rulebook(hardback), Page 72, Right column, first paragraph states that walkers can run and assault in the same turn. But the rules are the same as infantry so they can run OR shoot and then assault.
2. The Waaagh! special rule does not appear anywhere in the description or army list for Dreads and Kans so I would say no. Getting to take them as a troop choice does not confer any addtiional rules/abilities from other ork troops. It just allows you to not fill a Heavy Support choice.
3. See number 2.
Hope that helps!
Last edited by russ_c; October 29th, 2008 at 18:57. Reason: Clarification on answer 1.