Vypers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vypers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, my friend wants to know if jetbikes, shiners(shining spears), and vypers can all use the 6" movement in the assault phase. I told him the Vypers cannot, am I correct? Thanks.

BattleFleet Gothic:
    Valhallan 23rd Imperial Navy: ~2500 pts
    Blood Lord SM Fleet: ~1000 pts

Warhammer 40,000:
    Valhallan 23rd Imperialist Guard: ~6,000 pts
    BT SM: ~2000 pts
    DA SM: ~1000 pts
    BA SM: ~1500 pts
    Tau: ~250

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play Eldar and to be honest it never even crossed my mind that it may apply to Vypers. I tend to think of it as something to make jetbikes less garbage units and I've never used my Vypers as you have described. I would say they can't but you may want to post your question in the rules section, you may get more help there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Nah mate, I play Saim Hann, and pretty much my entire army is vypers and jet bikes, the 6 inch move, in 3rd ed, applies only to Eldar jetbikes (it is detailed in the jetbike wargear entry) and as such does not apply to vehicles (eg vypers) the 4th ed opens this up to all jet bikes, but that still only includes those models defined as jetbikes by the rule book, which are distinct from vehicles using the skimmer rules (i.e. it doesnt apply to vypers or even Nadahu Fireheart)

Jet bikes (inc shining spears) - yes get the 6 inch move

Vypers - no dont get the move
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread