mad dok in nobz squad` - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mad dok in nobz squad`

my buddy was putting my list in army builder. i have 5 nobz one of which i have upgraded to a maddok. for equipment i bought heavy armour for the entire squad. however army builder does not allow the maddok to take the armour. i read the codex and i dont see an issue. im assuming its just a glitch in the program am i right

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

AKM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

No, the program is correct. By upgrading a nob to a painboy, you lose the equipment options that nobz can take. The painboy cannot take a PK or other stuff either. The painboy only has access to quipment listed as "the entire mob can take" i.e. stikkbomz and bikes.
    "Politics is the womb in which war develops"
    Clausewitz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you direct me to a source page # or somthign because im not clear on this. and i havent seen anything to support what your saying. not that im saying your wrong. but prove it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AKM is pretty much correct here. The source or page is right in the codex where you purchase the upgrade to the painboy and in the options for the squad. Where it says entire squad, that is indeed the entire squad; however, where it says any nob/model, well, the painboy has his own gear and is therefore locked out of their usual upgrades. In fact, under their starting equipment, it lists nobs and painboys equipment seperately, meaning when you take the painboy, he trades what he previously had and switches to his stuff. The same occurrs in flash git squads, you lose the flash git gun, but don't have to pay for any of the upgrades on the painboy.

+ Reply to Thread