ever had a "wtf" moment? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ever had a "wtf" moment?

lol, a wtf moment is basically a moment where the expression on your opponents face just screams wtf.

To get you guys started i may aswell share a couple of my eldar moments xD

* 5 striking scorpions charged by 30 ork boys. scorpions didnt take a single casualty and survived 3 turns of ork attacks before killing the lot

* 7 Howling banshees killing abadon

* 5 firedragons jumping outta a falcon in apocalypse, blowing up a baneblade on turn 1, double chain reaction...the whole of my gw was just like...zomg..wtf xD

^^

happy sharing

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x1)

My Lootas popping nightbringer on first turn. This apparently happens in orks vs. necrons battles quite often, but it is a great wtf face nonetheless.
    I WANNA GET STUCK IN WIT DA BOYZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I did Nids, a squad of 8 Genestealers with Feeder Tendrils, Extended Carapace and scything talons killed 2 squads of Marines.

Help my dragon grow! pfft dont bother anymore he died since he didnt get enough clicks >:(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

Had one last week playing wraithbone list against necrons/chaos had 1 10 man wg unit take the full rapid fire from 37 warriors (had killed 3 on my turn) and 10 immortals even with out fortune they lost 4 then 3 heavy destroyers all missed, the bolters and krak missle from a CSM unit got 1 more. Seeing those 5 remaining wraitguard and a warlock standing right in front of the enemy gun line was priceless.

Same game had another wraithguard unit hold up 5 possessed marines that got power weapons and lucius (sp?) for 7 combats before a wraithlord came over and got the final wound on him. Still had 2 wraithguard even.

Was doing kill point game 3k each side ended up clearing the board on round 6 and only gave up two points a wg unit and a wl both to abbadon with a full termie squad.

I need what to wound? was music to my ears. That will teach my friends to stop calling my eldar weak or fragile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    169 (x4)

shrug the only time i get my opponent's to do that facial expression is before games during set-up, when i bring out my tanks for an IG mech list.

i'm a notorious all-infantry drop troops player and my tanks only make it onto the field 1-2 times a month so it usually surprises opponents who expect my infantry lists. during the game, the tanks usually end up dominating the game as my opponents are too stocked up on anti-horde guns to combat the 14av on the front of my 2 leman russes and demolisher. i almost feel guilt-ridden and dirty when i do this to them.

...A blog that's mostly about Infinity, but sometimes other stuff too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Dire Avengers hold 5 termies for 5 rounds of combat and then win combat to wipe my opponent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I run 3 d'cannons in my army list , to be fair they usually earn there points back but i use them mainly as a deterant.

I was playing at my local club verus an IG player who had a mech list.

I rolled possibly the best scatter ever and 3 d'cannons destroyed a lemon russ immoblosied a hellhound and killed most of his command squad in a single shot.

His face was priceless

They almost managed to kill his 2nd lemon russ and generally scare him the rest of the game.

150pts of d'cannons totalled about 700 points of killing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

A single Warlock, lone survivor of Guardian squad chargin 5 Storm Terminators and klling them one by one from turn 2 till the end of game.

Hero survived. I don't know how.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prince yriel charging a squad of chaos chosen with the new defenders react rule, then wiping all 10 of them out, and consolodating 6 inches into a forest was awesome.

my seer council dying as it marches forward, leaving on the eldrad on 1 wound who survived until the end of the game killing a marine command squad 2 by 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x2)

i can just say that last time i played against deamons whit my 'nids, i had a unit of 10 stealers+broodlord whit talons, carapace, toxin sacs, and some things that was just stupid.

anyhow, they brought down about 30 bloodletters, and only losing 3 men! that's awesome.
    >:[

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast