Librarium Online Forums banner

This Saturday ! Lottts of stufffinss

778 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Parcival 
#1 ·
If any of you don't know, the plastic battlewagon, stormboyz, plastic nobz and a few named characters come out tomorow!

Also I heard that the battlewagon kit does not come with the killkannon, but will be purchasable through mail order later on.

I'm getting a couple of boxes of lootas for myself tomorow, and my friend is getting a battlewagon and a box of nobz. If any of you wanted to know, you can make a painboy, 3 klaw nobz, 4 big choppa nobz, kombi-skorcha nob and a kombi rokkit nob - no waagh! banner :(. It comes with 10 head varients (woooop no more heads you don't like unless you are a picky little B******) and 5 bosspoles.

I'm sooooo planning for 2 battlewagons, 4 more trukks, 5 NEW nobz ( for the klawzzzz), 10 more boyz, 3 killa kans (scratch built ones got mocked like hell) and my army should be done. yaaaayyayayayayay.

Happy shopping.

Also there is no question if you are getting a battlewagon. It's the question of how many!?

He he, cya soon guys.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Wow!
That's insanity, I can't imagine spending that much on 40k. I've only spent about $85 so far, and that was for 3x AOBR sets (Orks only) 10x Boyz and 5x Extra nobs and that feels like a lot to me. I'm thinking of selling some of my stuff too..like the extra Deffkoptas (I don't think I'll be needing 9..but then again, who knows).

So how much will all this stuff end up costing? Do you guys get discounts at your respective stores for making large purchases?

While were on the subject of purchasing, I wanted to mention some deals I recently came across and see if they're average prices, decent deals or absolute steals...

All the prices are the combined total after S&H, taxes and whatnot.

1. AOBR set 1 & 2 combined ($50 or so after 20% discount)
2. AoBR set # 3 $23 ($17+$6 S&H)
3. 10xOrk Boyz (AOBR) $5.50 Shipped
4. 5x Ork Nobs 6.79 shipped (though I accidently bid on them, thinking they were Boyz)

and for future reference what'a a good price to pay for Ork Trukks and a squad of Warbikes? I was hoping to find a Trukk for around $20 and debating on picking up a squad of 9x Bikers for $40 (after S&H)...are these good deals?

5. Lastly, I don't know what's on the list, but someoen plans on unloading his entire Ork army soon. He offered to give it to me for $100 or so. I don't know whats' on the list so far, but it should be around $500 according to him. I'll post the list later.

#4 ·
I just came back from BOTH my local GW suppliers.
Neither has any of the new releases. I was looking at buying 3 battlewagons 2 boxes of nobz + the special chars.
no money for them now.

I did however pick up a heavily discounted battleforce and warttrakk. still very very angry though.:freaked-out:

#7 ·
You sure about that release date? My local store has the battlewagon and nobz come out next week, and the stormboys arriving the 17th. Even the GW website mentions the 17th release date.

#10 ·
Hi doodz,

Anyone know the contents of the new nobz box? I know it has 5 of them but what about things like PK's, bosspoles and other bitz?

Don't quote me on this...but...I think this is what you get.

"....... a box of nobz. If any of you wanted to know, you can make a painboy, 3 klaw nobz, 4 big choppa nobz, kombi-skorcha nob and a kombi rokkit nob - no waagh! banner :(. It comes with 10 head varients (woooop no more heads you don't like unless you are a picky little B******) and 5 bosspoles. "

#13 ·
Darkzephyr, those all look like solid deals to me. If you're purchasing from auctions, be careful. I'm not saying anybody would jip you (it rarely happens on E Bay) but unless they post pics, you might not get what you expect. As in, they might come painted, poorly assembled, etc. All in all, its usually best to purchace sprues.

You can check GW's website for retail prices on any product you wish to purchase. This will give you exactly the refference you want to determine if you're getting a good deal or not.

On that note, does the battlewagon come with a deff rolla? Or will I have to shove a few nails through a toilet paper roll?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.