Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1) Can a Monolith pull a unit that's engaged in an assault and within 18" out of the assault by using the Matrix's teleport function?
2) This one is kind of complicated. I tried searching the forums and looking through GW Errata but I couldn't find any information on this... Which probably means that it's OK to do but I'd like a second or third opinion on this:
For example, if a group of 10 warriors suffers 8 casualties and are eligible to make WBB rolls next turn, and only make 2 of their WBB rolls (bringing the units model count to 4) then are able to retry those other 6 failed WBB rolls by teleporting to a nearby Monolith and only make 3... Can the group then teleport to another Monolith that is within range to get another shot at WBB rolls for the remaining 3 downed Warriors? And if that's not good enough, could they then teleport to a 3rd Monolith that's within range?
I guess an easier way of phrasing that would be... Can you teleport a single unit to multiple Monoliths in the same turn?
#1 no, the monolith can't pull things out of combat, unless something has changed. The VoD can though.
#2 No, you can only teleport once.
Yes, I did deep-strike your sister...
Necrons : W-8 D-3 L-7 (Sleeping in their TombFoam, waiting for a new codex)
Chaos Forces (CSM/CD): W-42 D-19 L-28
Apocalypse Games : W-4 D-0 L-1 (4 Titans, Brass Scorp, 3 Baneblades, 2 Bombers, 3 Fighters, and a Partrage in a Pear Tree)
"There is only do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
1) You CAN port out of CC
2) You CAN NOT chain port. Thats wrintted either in the monolith section or VoD section of the codoex or somewhere on LO
Me "You can't willingly run off the map"
-chaos berserker leaves map-
Friend "What now!"
Me "So, umm... is the game over?"
Both question can be answered in the Necron Codex
1) Yes, Pg 21 in the last paragraph of the the power matrix entry
2) No as stated on page 13 under Chain Teleportation