Ork Problems - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ork Problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was wondering if you guys can help me out. i am stumped, i want to have lots and lots of orks but i want them to get to the enemy fast. In a random game length game if it takes 4 turns to get to the enemy how am i gonna have a chance of winning? i know speed freaks are all in vehicles but then i can only have 10 models per vehicle.10 orks isnt very effective if my enemy destroys their ride.they will get destroyed. any help is wanted. thanx in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, well you could always take stormboyz then a few truck boy mobz arnt that bad, use the truck boys together so you have 20-30 assulting at once. Then stick a nice unit of skar or ard boyz in a battle wagon, 20 orks hurts.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try not to get your Turkks shot down, stunned or anything. I would make sure that you start off your Trukks by terrain that will help. Move out to another piece of terrain closer to enemy, than next turn all your Trukks and Stromboyz would get into action. Leaving your mob to get there within a turn or 2.

Without Trukks, I dont know how this can be acheived... Maybe shoot him to death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh this is EASY! In a normal army, use three mobz of Trukk boyz to flank behind terrain, followed closely by a couple mobs of Stormboyz... then in the mid section, have a Dreanought slowly making his way forward, armed with big Shootaz of course. Oh and have a couple of mobs of boyz in front with a Grot screen... This way, the enemy will be firing at the Dread and Boyz, while your Stormies and Trukks make it to CC rather quickly nearly unscathed... Trust me, more people are scared of a Dread than a couple of mobz of Trukk boyz.... BIG MISTAKE! :o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Dreadnought? What about 2 Killer Kans? Against Tau I think a dread would work better, but otherwise I would like to have 2 Killer Kans instead of 1 dread. But that is a great tactics, got to try it out sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm. that sounds pretty good. i like those ideas. although i was kinda thinking of switching to kos or playin evil sunz. is kos a good idea? i was also wondering(if you guys are aloud to tell me) i heard in kos and evil sunz you can have a warboss on a bike. is it like the sm bikes where it adds +1 toughness and +1 to your save?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donno, but I know you can have a nob on a bike. I would think that you can have a warboss on a bike. On the other hand, you can have a warboss on a bike. KoS and evil suns, arnt they the same thing? Never heard of a bike giving you a +1 to your save.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Marneus Calgar@Jul 17 2004, 195
    Never heard of a bike giving you a +1 to your save.
    [snapback]183444[/snapback]

ok, well normal boyz have a 6+ save but when they're on bikes they have a 5+ save. i figure it gives you a +1 save though i could be wrong.

kos sounds pretty kool but i figure they prolly loose stuff and gain different stuff that dex orks cant use.can you guys tell me what they can't use plz? Or at least tell me if they can use killa kanz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the +1 save thing.... sorry you misintepreted it.... the ORK warbike gives its rider and those behind it a 5+ cover save, that's what the 5+ save thing is....

And yes, Evil Sunz can take Kanz and Dreads, but only 0-1 of each...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops, i thought it was the bike that gave them a 5+ save and a 5+ cover. o well. yea umm vampire drake i was woondering if kos can use kanz not evil sunz. i know everything evil sunz and the other klanz can do.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast