Deathskullz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Deathskullz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was just wondering what you guys that play deathskullz like about them. I was thinking about starting a deathskullz army or a blood axes and wanted to here your input on it. I was also wondering if lootas really do kill themselves more than they kill other people( lots of people say they do).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was gonna start an Deathskullz but many people told me that they aren&#39;t that good and they kill themselves too much... <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death Skullz are weedy, lootin, nickin, zoggin gitz if yer askin ole Hakbash. Not propa Orks like us Goffz.

Death skulls are the scavengers of the Ork race, and will pick up anything that catches their eyes while on the battlefield. It doesn&#39;t matter if the owner is still around or not. A Deff Skull will just steal what he can&#39;t scavenge.

Rules wise you can kill your own mob off depending on the weapons you choose when you loot, so stay away from multiple shot weapons like heavy bolters, cuz your just askin for a misfire.

If you like blue and loot then go with Death Skulls.
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Closed Thread