Sortin' My Lootz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Sortin' My Lootz

Okies, I'm sortin through a big lot of stuff I got (as many of you know) and I'm hoping my fella Lootas and Warbosses can help me a few questions.

1. Wotz I gotz (for the Older stuff)

2. Should I keepz it or Sell/trade it fer Teef/upgrades?

3. Wotz it Worth?

..and lastly, I thought I would post my Stuffz here so my fellow Warboss could getz their pick of the loot before them other klans git their grubby paws on it!

First, start with the Basic stuff!!
    I'm already pretty familiar with how much it sells for...just need to decide if I should keepz it or sell it fer extra Teef to buy Upgrades?

90x AoBR Boyz.

20x AoBR Nobz

3x AoBR Warboss'

9x Deffkoptas.

for this lot, I think I'll keep all my boyz, and at least 2 Warboss, 1 fer usin' and 1 fer Konvertin' to possibley another unit. I'll probably keep at least 5x Deffkoptas, and 10x Nobz...but me thinks de remaining 4 Koptas and 10x Nobz could go fer sale. Whatza other Warboss' Thinks?

Okies, datz was easy...now fer da Tuffer stuffz. The followin' is What I recently boughtz from a fella Loota who was gittin' outta da Orks business and goin' fer Tau lootin'!!

I know what most of diz stuff is...but I'm not sure about how much they're worth and a few I don't really know the names of. This is also the most important for what I should hold on to (in your opinion) vs sell fer better or new stuff.
    =========================================================
    First, some vehicles.

1. Kustom Battlewagon, 3 regular OOP trucks (with some Kustomization), 2 Kustom Trukks, and 1 Looted Wagon.
    The Whole lot - 1 oop trukk and the Looted wagon
    vehicle lot picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    A. The Battle Wagon
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...rkLootz013.jpg
    B. Looted Wagon, front and side view
    Looted Wagon picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    Looted wagon Front view picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    C. 1x Kustom trukk with Huge Rokkit pack on top (need a clearer pic for dis)
    Kustom trukk w. Rokkit Launcha! picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    D. Another Kustom/Konverted trukk...not sure what that was before
    Kustom trukk picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    E. 3 regular OOP trukks. 2 are normal, 1 has a bizarre-spiky melted mass in the passenger seat and a driver upside-down in the back. I didn't post pics, but I'm pretty sure most OOP trukks go for $5-$10, depending on condition.

2. 6x OOP Warbikers
    Ork Warbikers picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

I think I'll hold onto them for a bit, but I hope I can sell them for a decent amount or trade them for Newer stuff. I think I prefer the new Biker models.

3. 4 unique characters.

Not sure who the one on the Left is...but I think he looks like Snikrot? The Right one is Wazsnagga or something..a super Runtherd character
    More unique characters? picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

This is 1st ed. Badrukk and 2nd Ghazgull, I believe. The Badrukk is already spoken fer.
    Unique characters? picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

These are the ones that I'm uncertain about. How much do you think the Ole' Ghazgull and other guys are worth?

4. some OOP Stormboyz (think there should actually be 6 of them)
    OOP Stormboyz picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

5. 5 metal Nobz with PK
    (definetely keeping the one with the PK!!) Might sell the others just cuz they're worth more than the plastic Nobz)
    Metal nobs picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

6. 10x Goff Boyz (are these Rogue trader?)
    10x Goff boyz? picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

7. 5 other OOP Boyz (not sure what they are, but I was thinkin' of using 'em for Kommandos if I can't get rid of 'em.
    5 oop Boyz? picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

8. OOP Rokkit/Lootas
    A. <a href="Rokkit-Loota 01 picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket"
    B.Rokkit Loota 02 picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

9. 6x Burna Boyz (I likes the look of these guys. 4 are already painted quite well!
    Burna Boyz!! picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    Burna Boy w/ Stogie! picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

10. Good Ole' Ghazgull Thraka. Tempted to keep him..but also tempted to get some Cash fer him.
    Ghazgull Thraka picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

11. Big Mek with KFF and MegaNob
    MegaNob and Big Mek with a Kustom Kustom force field picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

I'm definitely hangin' on the the Big Mek cuz he's a one of a kind with his "Kustom" KFF!!

12. Deff-glidas!
    Hang-glidas! picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket
    Another Unit that's probably just too cool to give up. But i wonder how much I could get for them if I did sell them. For now they count as Kustom DeffKoptas...which means I can probably sell more of the standard AoBR Deffkoptas!

and last, but not least,

13. 40x Boyz. These are from the 10x Boys Set that usually sells for $15-$20 I think. About 10 are painted. As much as I know I need Boyz, I'm thinking of seein' what I can get for maybe 10-20 of them and then replacin' them later with the cheaper AoBR boyz.
    40+ Ork Boyz picture by Zephyrpower - Photobucket

and 1x Boy with a Big shoota-Kustomized/Looted Gun that I was thinkin' of throwin' into a Loota Squad.
    ====================================================

Whew....that was quite a bit of stuff and took quite a bit of effort to get all that up. I hope it was worth it though. I definitely don't expect everyone to know ALL the exact prices for everything. More or less, I'm just looking for opinions and general estimates so I know what I should expect to get, and what's worth holding on to (since Warhammer 40k tends to be a Loota's Bartering Market anyways)

Even if you just comment on 1 or 2 things, I would really appreciate it!

Also, let me know if you want or are interested in anything (I can provide more/better Pics too) before I officially post this in the trade thread and start selling, kustomizing or trading!

Last edited by Darkzephyr; January 25th, 2009 at 00:40.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Wow, what a steal. I would love to have any or all of that. If it were ==Me== I'd hoard it all and make a truly propa Waagh! encompassing all eras of Orkiness.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by ==Me== View Post
    Wow, what a steal. I would love to have any or all of that. If it were ==Me== I'd hoard it all and make a truly propa Waagh! encompassing all eras of Orkiness.
    Yar, Thanks for the comments ==Me== . All of that stuff was part of the deal, except 1 OOP Trukk and all the AOBR STuff I listed at the top. I bought most them off Ebay for some pretty good prices
    3x AobR sets @ $24 average (first 2 reg. Price with 20% discount last one was $17 + $6 S&H)
    5 Nobz for $6.75 ( a bit too much)
    OOP Truck $10 + $3 S&H (a little high on that one too maybe)
    10x Boyz $6.50
    20x Boyz $7 + $4 ($11...such a Steal!)

That's roughly $105, plus the $90 Deal (which included the Tacklebox and GW Case you may see in the BG), so I'm going to say $195-$200 for my entire list of Orks. Not too bad.

As for hoarding the horde.. heh, I do like the idea of having Orks from every generation...spanning from the Old Skool Masters to the Newer Swarming Masses of Orky boyz.

I hope to keep most of it, but I also prefer some of the newer models over some of the older ones... (which is why I was hoping to trade or sell a few things.
    On the other hand, the older orks have a nice air of nostalgia and add a lot of variety and general orkiness to my waaaugggh...so it's kinda a tough call.

So Far, I've only given up my Badrukk to a respected member of the Forum here, but he gave me a good deal so I'm stickin' with it cuz I need Teef for other things too!!

So seriously, ==Me==, if you want to make an offer on any of this stuff, feel free!
    Last edited by Darkzephyr; January 25th, 2009 at 01:59.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Would if I could mate, but I'm flat broke.

Stupid Battlewagons and Xbox 360 games
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Keep the old school models at the very least. And the hang glider storm boys. Those are priceless! The black reach stuff you can sell. Except the koptas. Keep those. The nobs are almost useless because they lack PK's. I guess you could cut them up and make nob bikers, but that requires some orky "serjery"
    My award winning Orky tale

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

I wouldn't get rid of anything. Except.. that OOP Badruck.. I wonts it. So does Grax xD (I can't afford anything at the moment though.)

Hold onto them, and whatever you don't like to play with use for kunvershuns. You've found a huge deal, and you will find yourself looking for models later on to do kunvershuns with, so you might as well keep what you've got instead of spending regular price for things in the future.

Also for the time being, I'd say play with what you've got, and only invest in the few important things you need to make your playstyle more effective.
    I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

+ Reply to Thread