Puny eldar dred...needz moar gubbinz! (Conversion project!) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x2)

Puny eldar dred...needz moar gubbinz! (Conversion project!)

Okay, so a friend got me an old pewter eldar wraithlord for Christmas, and it's been kinda sitting around in my room, half assembled. After much deliberation (and the mournful lamentations of my eldar army) I decided to turn it into a deff dred instead of using it for my eldar army. So far, I've glued a sprue "Power Klaw" to it's back and put an ork on top of its head.
    What I'm wondering is, do any of the other forumites have some suggestions to make this pansy elfie tek more killy?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

48 (x1)

Why not have both? I don't know if you'd be up for this...but I had a friend who wanted to have interchangeable weapons so he take magnets and use those to stick the arms on body, instead of permanently glueing them on. Of course, you might not be able to paint it too Orky....but it could be fun to try to different weapon combos anyway!

+ Reply to Thread