New Member and Dark Eldar player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Morrisville, NC
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

New Member and Dark Eldar player

Hello All,

I am new to the group and want to introduce myself. I have be playing Dark Eldar for about six year. In 3rd edition my DE win/loss record was 50/50 and 4th ed record was 70/30. I have not play DE in 5th ed, but eager to try. I sold my 4th ed DE army with the intent to buy new models was the new codex came out. I could not wait. I am building and painting a new DE army with 3rd models to play in 5th ed.

I thought there was only one way to build a DE army. As I have been reading other posts, I have learned otherwise. I am looking for a new style of play. I will post a draft list soon.

I do have a question: People have been building list with Archon on a reaver jetbike and a punisher. Can a character on a jetbike use a punisher (two handed weapon?) The DE codex says they can only use a single handed weapon. Was this changed? Where?

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

367 (x5)

this was changed in the 5th edition FAQ from the GW website.
    (WH40K) Dark Eldar - (12,000pts) Sisters of Battle - (5000pts) Dark Angels -(3500pts) (WHFB) Dark Elves - (10,000pts) Beastmen - (5000pts) Empire - (3000pts) Wood Elves - (1500pts)

+ Reply to Thread