Whats your favoutite STOMPA!!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Whats your favoutite STOMPA!!!!!

Hi guys just wondering what kind of stompa you guys like to have. The "normal" stompa, the "combaty" goff stompa, or the "shooty" Mek stompa. I'm getting one of the new kits, and I'll just like to hear some feedback thanks!!!!

I have read the rules in the Apocalypse book (?? if they will change them with the new kits), and I am kinda leaning towards the mek stompa, as it has 2 void shields and a host of guns, ( lifta-grabba, D3 shot zzap gun, 6D6 shot gun, big blast gun, etc etc...lol). But I also like the Goff stompa as it has +3 to the damage rolls on the table, (let the "chain reactions flow"...lol), 7A in combat so it could wipe out even a titan in one turn with enough chain reactions, (it is a 3+ with its special rule). The normal one is a mix of both, it does have a really really cool gun that keeps firing at multiple units till you roll a double, (can only be used once a game though but is AP3!!!).... So don't be shy put in your opinion!!!

I have no idea how to make a poll on here so if there are any moderators, can you set it up please.

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

Mek all the way

Big mek stompa, all the way.

Why? Because nothing...NOTHING...is more Orky than the Lifto-Grabbo arm. It always inflicts at least d6 glancing hits to the vehicle, with no roll to see if it's successful or not, it just happens! Then you can wind up squashing, glancing or destroying one or more units when you drop it!

I love that grabbo arm. I made mine out of a slinky. ^_^
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread