Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey guys, I'm new to 40k. Please clear up these questions for me.
1. Spinefist has twin-link. I understand the re-roll for hits during shooting. How about re-roll for assault in cc? The dex stated spinefist is use for close quarter fighting as well.
2. Fleshborer has +1S. that only applies to shooting? Termagant in assault only gets 3S?
3. Spore mines shot from Biovore are count as 1KP each?
4. My Hive Tyrant have huge wings. They can only see half the wing from behind solid cover. 1. Do they have LOS on my Hive Tyrant because they can see a little part of my wings? 2. Does my Hive Tyrant have LOS to shoot what's ahead of me? Since it's eye level of my hive Tyrant, I'm pretty sure that my Hive Tyrant don't have LOS to shoot, but never hurt to double check.
5. I heard so much about Gaunt get +2 cover save with lurking in trees, but I thought tree is +4 cover save and lurking gives +1. So where is that extra 1 to make it into +2 cover save lurking in trees? or did I misunderstand something?
6. Can Carnifex capture table, hold objective? Can they contest?
7. Unite cannot count as scoring unit means they don't count as a KP? or victory point?
Thank you for your times, answers and helps.
Thank you very much for the answers.
Just a quick clear up on the Tyrant. You have to have LOS to a part of the body. Being able to see just the wings means you cannot shoot him period. As stated in the rules it's so people aren't penalized for having awesome wings. LOS can only be drawn to arms, legs, head, and torso. NOT Wings or weapons. As far as Tyrant LOS I believe that is drawn from the head on models, and guns on tanks etc. Also I believe the Mines from biovores only count as KP if they miss and therefore become represented as a model. So just don't miss and you don't have to worry. Otherwise looks like Tdog got it down pat.