For A Looted Wagon... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For A Looted Wagon...

I have a spare battlecanon and a spare hellfire cannon, For a Looted wagon do you guys think it would look good and fit to use a rhino chasis and fit on of those guns in there? And then of corse make it look suitibly orky.

Also do you think orking up a vindicator wold work?

Alrighty and the last question is barring any of those what do you think makes the best Looted Wagon?

"We are Retribution Personified!"
    ~Thomas Resinus

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x2)

Yes, either/all of those options work nicely for a Looted Wagon. Just remember that it is opened topped unless you give it an Armoured Top. So technically if you use a rhino and don't cut open the top you would be required to take Armoured Top. though I generally take that upgrade anyway with a Boomgun. That said, that would only matter when officially playing WYSIWYG.

As for the best Looted Wagon, my favorite is the IG Basilisk. I have converted mine so that the gun platform is removable. This allows me to slide it into place for a Boomgun Wagon, or remove it and use the same model as a transport. I also plan to construct an armoured top for the model so I can swap it on and off as needed.

EDIT: I should note that I am further converting my gun platform so that it will swivel. I am going to try using actual gears with a crank to make it swivel That is the only bad part of using a Basi, the Boomgun isn't turret mounted, so if you are immobilzed you could be in trouble.
    Last edited by Monkeyclops; March 9th, 2009 at 17:57.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just make it look orky. attatching a giant cannon to a rhino would do just fine, and even look pretty funny.

For my looted wagon, I glued a ork bike chassis to the top of a hellhound missing a turret, and then I put a baneblade cannon onto the bike, so it acts as a mount for the cannon.

And then orkified it. This is the most important step. Make it spiky and orky, and you'll be fine.
    I couldn't think of anything funny, smart, or witty to say, so I said this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I been bought my predator as looted wagon so i use my ork boyz etc bosspole to attach on my autocannon and tht means its waagh! i decide prepared get my deathskullz looted wagon as more powerful so i attach my heavy-bolters turrets on my predators for looking!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

My first looted wagon was a rhino I bought and put together without looking at the instructions.
    It's crooked, a little lopsided, and has openings in random places. Also, I wuzznt sure wot some of da tings wuz for, so I just glued 'em on whurever I woz at the minute. Then of course, smoke stacks and spikes and what-not.

Basically, think back to everything you know about tanks design, and then do the opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have hellfire cannon on my predator so i use my golden yellow on my tank then regant blue on metal on tank so tht i chose to hijack imperial fist predator with my boyz that i created a looted wagon for deathskullz. i decide i prefer Deathskullz cos its awsome! So i will buy IG Hellhound at the shop in blkpool where i live!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny you should mention this, my Boomwagon is an old Rhino I had, I cut a hole in the front, and stuck my left over Hellhammer cannon in it, Orked it up, now dubbed the Vindikatork it works fine. Has got a few laughs because it looks like the Mek in question reallty wanted to build a real Vindicator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the armor for a looted wagon sure looks the same as a rhino...so I use rhinos.
    the armor for a battlewagon sure looking the same as a leman russ...so I use russes
    Take a look at my modeling, painting, and terrain blog
    The Iron Cage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i used i a chimera chassis and a battle cannon. just stick the turrett onto a 500ml fanta bottle lid and plasicard around it to give it the armoured look and voila...a looted boom gun.
    i will post a pic of it...
    I am a epoxy putty virgin

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)this bunny will succede in world domination

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how? 500ml wouldnt fit on chimera!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast