Rumor - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been hearing these rumors of a weapon called a rending rifles. they work just like rending claws only shooty from what im told(for those of you who dont know how they work, when they roll to hit any rolls of a 6 will auto kill whith no AS). These people also tell me that necron will be getting these :huh: . So have you guys hear anything like this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well..... It doesn't really matter for cronz, seeing that all of our ranged weapons wound anything on a 6... maybe they're for Eldar or IG.... I've heard this too thou....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Jul 31 2004, 192
    Well..... It doesn't really matter for cronz, seeing that all of our ranged weapons wound anything on a 6... maybe they're for Eldar or IG.... I've heard this too thou....
    [snapback]189951[/snapback]
    They only always wound on 6 on the wounding thing. & they get SV's so it will effect necs. So you hear this two huh that would be cool if we get it :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe rending cannons would work with crons.... but the idea sounds more like an Eldar thing.... them using blades as ammo and all.... but hope holds out i guess....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Wizard, you got it wrong with Rending Claws, they auto wound on a 6 to hit, not auto kill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t think I said it wrong( now i feel dumb <_< ). What I ment to say was: any rolls of a 6 to hit will caues one wound no saves.

My brother plays nids so I have pretty much read this to you out of the nid codex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no auto kills. but all that does sound very cool as i was thinking of getting some nec&#39;s after my ig
    i have worked my self up to a state of extreame poverty&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

&lt;img src=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/henry9.gif&quot;
    align=left&gt;&lt;a target=_top href=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/index.html&quot;&gt;
    I adopted a cute lil&#39; Scotty fetus
    from Fetusmart&#33; Hooray fetus&#33; &lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really doubt that any Necron will be getting that ability. The Necrons shooting really doesn&#39;t need a boost like that. Imagine if Warriors automatically had a 6 on a to hit roll be AP1. A full squad of 20 in rapid fire range would have about 6-7 AP1 shots plus all the other hits that could wound going into the target. That would be way too strong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well just a side note: a roll of a 6 for wounding ignores saves with sniper rifles...
    But since rending is 6 for the hits...

Well, necrons are perfectly fine as is. If you apply this rule:
    20-40 shots.
    a roll of 6: instant wound. otherwise go to next roll.

a roll of 6: wound regardless of toughness.

i agree it is just too damn good. and i dont want to have to pay more than 18 points for a basic troop that has 10 minimum squad size.
    Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOTE: Havok I did not say what unit . But i agree it would be to good if warriors got it. Maybe make destroyers 60 points and give it to them .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast