Basing question, the Avatar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Canyon, AZ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Basing question, the Avatar

So, I've got my Avatar and I was wondering, are there rules specifically for the size of the base that he can go on? Obviously he can't fit on the 25mm, but either the 40mm, or 60mm? I know that the SM terminators have to be on 40mm to be legal, I was wondering if the same kind of rules apply to Avatars, Wraithlords, and wraithguard.

By using a larger base, am I hurting myself in the long run? i/e CC more models can get into base to base contact? Some models just look better on a larger base. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements

Anaheim, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

89 (x2)

The official policy on bases is that if the model is supplied with a base you must use the base that came with the model. In friendly games this is less strict but changing the base sizes will give different advantages or disadvantages so be aware of how much this changes. With that said, I believe the forgeworld avatar is on a 60mm base so this change shouldn't cause too much of a problem.
    Never apologise for asking questions young seers, through asking
    questions we find answers, and through those answers we gain
    knowledge of ourselves and the universe around us
    -Farseer Marauth
    Meet My Autarch

+ Reply to Thread